Plan to join us for our Fall 2015 PSUG-IL User Group meeting on Tuesday, November 17th!! Meet our new Illinois PowerSchool reps and hear what's new with PowerSchool 9 (and beyond). Get the latest on IL State Reporting in PowerSchool.
Do you need to "clean up" the customizations on your system? Do you have old customizations installed and want to update or install new customizations? Attend part 1 of our "PowerSchool Modernization" workshops to help bring your system up-to-date.
Our meeting will be a full-day event (9AM - 3PM) and lunch details are forth-coming. Please sign up if you plan to attend to help us with food planning. We look forward to seeing you there!!
PSUG-IL Info Exchange Planning Committee
8:30: Continental Breakfast (sponsored by PowerSchool)
9:15: Illinois State Reporting/PowerSchool Resources & Training/Future Workshops
10:30: PowerSchool Update
11:45: Lunch & Learn (sponsored by Bright Arrow)
12:30: PowerSchool Modernization (Part I)
A HUGE thank you to our meeting sponsors:
- PowerSchool (continental breakfast)
- Bright Arrow Technologies (lunch & learn)
Materials/Resources from the meeting:
- fall_2015_welcome.pdf - Slides from the start of the meeting
- Custom Legacy Field Inspector - Plugin to help in the process of migrating custom legacy fields to the new database extension fields.
- PowerSchools Adavanced Database Extensions Guide - Contains official documentation on page fragments and plugin creation. Good examples!
- Blue Steel CPM - An enchanced version of custom page manager we used at the meeting.
- more2.mycustompage.leftnav.footer.txt - Page fragment example 1, insert a link at the bottom of the student links (/admin/more2.html)
- more2.mycustompage2.leftnav.footer.txt - Page fragment example 2, insert a link after the Photo link (/admin/more2.html)
- Email Teachers - A plugin by Adam Larson. Includes page fragment examples.
- Instant Family Reps - A plugin by Nick Peronti. Includes page fragment examples.
- reporttabs.removerw.report.tabs_.txt - Fragment to remove reportworks tab (admin/reports)
- home.removerw.content.footer.txt - Fragment to remove reportworks link on admin homepage
- DERO Technical Services - Bob Cornacchioli's standards-based report card
- Computer Logic Group - also does standards-based report cards
- Lazy Man I - Intro to Customizing (John Dunleavy)
- Lazy Man II - Page Fragments (John Dunleavy)
- more2.sortlinkexample.leftnav.footer.txt - Page fragment example 3 (with sorting) by Adam Larsen
Jim Swaney, Account Executive
Mobile: (573) 289-8841
Steve Rutledge, Account Executive
Mobile: (612) 237-0582
Brad Kerst, Sr. Global Solution Engineer
Mobile: (906) 202-0993