- 8:45 - Continental Breakfast (coffee/bagels) - Provided by PowerSchool
- 9:00 - Welcome & Introductions
- 9:30 - PowerSchool - What's New? (Jason Springel)
- 10:00 - Illinois State Reporting
- 11:00 - Must-Have Customizations
- 11:30 - Lunch & Learn, sponsored by Aurora Educational Technology
- 12:30 - 2:30 - Afternoon Workshop:
- The New PowerQuery DAT Code
We look forward to seeing everyone (in-person) on October 6th!!
PSUG-IL Planning Committee
Notes from the meeting
Navigating Flat Files Slides - Presented by Mandi: Quit fighting with the flat files that get returned from SIS! Take advantage of available templates to organize & sort your data to have better control over errors in all of your SIS transmissions.
PowerQuery Data Access Slides - Presented by Adam
Easy Vaccine Engine Plugin - Presented by Tejas
Must Have Customizations - Presented by Nick dressed as John
MutliSelect - How is this not built in?!
Mass Print - People still print stuff. Again, should be built in!
SQL Studio - Writing SQL, The Adam WayTM
DAT Reference / MBA Customization Reference - The missing documentation
Search Button Colors For New Experience - The new experience needs help
BLUE STEEL - Better CPM
List Students Auto-Loader - Saving those List Students values
IARrific - Prevents accommodation garbage (and shameless plug)
Notifier - Display system-wide alerts. Extra important if using SSO.
Teacher Student Search - Such a simple/awesome idea
Un-Drop Student Class Enrollment - Do your offices constantly botch the drop?
Start Page Alerts - Show them what they are doing wrong!